Sunday 13 April 2014

Bright Eyes | Summer Make-up :)

Hello again friends,

So this week, I tried some bright eyes with nude lips, again, this look was inspired by one of the Youtubers I follow 'Pretty1234me'. this look was actually on her Instagram (kkamara) AGES ago.

This look was actually quite easy, firstly, I covered my whole lid in dark blue, then I added a bright pink/fuchsia in the upper crease, I then went over that with a dark purple and made it more intense on the outer corners; in the inner corners (tear ducts) of my eyelid I added a shimmery cream/white colour; on my bottom lash line I used a black liner and I added a light green half way and then the blue that I used on the lid for the other half. I finished the eyes of with some falsies  :)

I contoured and highlighted as usual and finished with pink lips, as per my previous post, Lipstick is called Liqueur 775 by Sleek Make up with high sheen lip gloss in Plum Blush by No. 7 on top.All of the eyeshadows I used are from the 120 eyeshadow palette that I referred to in last week's post :)

I think this is a lovely Summery/Spring look and could easily be worn during the day with a lovely little summer outfit. I hope you like it and that it gives you some inspiration for summer make-up.






Thank you for reading
Have a lovely day :)
Love, You
Jennifer
(Instagram: @loveyoubyj)





No comments:

Post a Comment